Recent Purchases | March

Wednesday, 8 March 2017


In which I show you all the products I've purchased since the beginning of the year. I get a tiny bit rambly in this video, probably because I haven't filmed a lot recently, so I hope you don't mind a little bit more information than usual! Thanks for watching!


Mentioned Products |
Shiseido Facial Cottons
Chosungah 22 Lemon Energizing Cleansing Serum
Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm
JessiCurl Too Shea Extra Moisturising Conditioner
Lush Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
Lush D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap
Boots Laboratories Optiva Cleansing
Mavala Samara
Mavala Dublin
Surratt Beauty Expressioniste Brow Pomade
Nars Lipgloss in Salamanca
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss in Papa Don't Peach
RMS Swift Shadow in Sunset Beach 46
RMS Swift Shadow in Garden Rose 12
Nars Radiance Primer
Nars Narsissist Unfiltered I Cheek Palette

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment