Project Pan Roulette 2017 | Update Two | Video

Tuesday, 28 March 2017


In which I show you the products I've made progress on, finished, and added to my project pan roulette! This is probably the most successful update I'll have for this project this year so hold on to those pan shots! Let me know if you're doing a project pan roulette this year and thanks for watching!


Mentioned Products |
Nars Blush in Lustre
Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Blossom Lady
Nudestix Eyebrow Stylist
Bourjois Blush in Love-Struck Rose
YSL Touche Eclat Neutraliser in Violet
MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Perfect Topping
Dr Jart+ Radiance BB
L'Oreal Super Liner
Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Watermelon
Lorac Eyeshadow in Pewter
Mario Badescu Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion
Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel in Eat Cake
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang
Nars Blush in Nico

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment