Reading Wrap-Up | January | Video

Wednesday, 8 February 2017


In which I show you all of the books I read in January and use the phrase 'in the sense that' way too many times! Please let me know if this is content you would appreciate me continuing to make or give me any suggestions for what else you would like to see! Also, feel free to weigh in on the discussion I raised with myself in this video, I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks for watching!


Mentioned titles |
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
the First Bad Man by Miranda July
Between Us edited by Marieke Hardy and Michaela McGuire
& Sons by David Gilbert
Carrying the World by Maxine Beneba Clarke
the Talented Mr Ripley by Patricia Highsmith
So Sad Today by Melissa Broder
the Flamethrowers by Rachel Kushner

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment