Recent Purchases | November | Video

Monday, 21 November 2016


In which I show you the products I've picked up recently at various sales and just for fun! I am really pleased with all of the products I've purchased and I can't wait to get some use out of them!



Mentioned Products |
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Bourjois City Radiance Foundation
Nars Velvet Lip Glide in Playpen
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation
L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim
L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
L'Oreal Super Liner Mat-Mattic
L'Oreal Color Riche L'Ombre Pure in Cafe St Germain
NYX Prismatic Shadows in Golden Peach and Girl Talk
L'Oreal Infallible Lipgloss in Fight For It
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée
Natasha Denona 28 Pan Palette in Purple/Blue

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment