Finish 13 by Halloween Roulette | Finale | Video

Sunday, 6 November 2016


In which I show you the final update for my Finish 13 by Halloween Roulette project! This was a really challenging project where I picked a lot of products that I knew I wouldn't finish just so I could make progress on them. I'm hoping this will be one of those projects that sets me up for more successful ones next year! Thanks for watching!


Mentioned Products |
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Foundation
RMS Un Cover-Up Concealer
NARS Paloma Highlighter
YSL Teint-in-Oil in #6
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment in Downtown Brown
MAC Fluidline in Phlox Garden
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
Maybelline Master Sculpt
Naked Cosmetics Sierra Nevada Pigment in Shade #1
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in Underground
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink
Nude by Nature Airbrush Mineral Primer
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Catherine
Sukin Super Greens Facial Recovery Serum

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment