Finish 13 by Halloween Roulette | Update Three | Video

Sunday, 18 September 2016


In which I show you the progress I've made on my Finish 13 by Halloween challenge! I chose to do a roulette for this project which means I'm constantly working on a lot of really difficult products but hopefully I will reach my goals on at least 13 products in the next two months! I know this project has slowed down quite a bit and, as I seem to explain in every video, that's because a lot of my makeup collection has little to no use on it, so I have to choose nearly new products for each category instead of things that are half or nearly completely done. I hope you understand and thanks for watching!


Mentioned Products |
RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up Concealer
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
YSL Tint in Oil #6
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Eyeshadow in Downtown Brown
MAC Fluidline in Phlox Garden
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
Maybelline Master Sculpt
Naked Cosmetics Sierra Nevada 01 Pigment
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Catherine
Sukin Super Greens Facial Recovery Serum
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+
NARS Paloma Highlighter
Nude by Nature Airbrush Mineral Primer
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Underground

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment