Recent Skincare Purchases | August | Video

Monday, 8 August 2016


In which I show you all the skincare products I've picked up recently. I'm going a bit skincare crazy on my blog and just generally so I've been purchasing a lot of new products to try out. I apologise for the lighting and my voice in this video, I just wanted to get it filmed in the time I had! Thanks for watching!

Mentioned Products |
Sukin Energising Body Scrub
Neutrogena Micellar Gel to Foam Cleanser for Normal/Combination Skin
For Beloved One Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Toner
Shiseido Facial Cotton
Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme
Nip + Fab Body Glycolic Fix Body Cream
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Makeup Removing Micellar Solution
Bioderma Sebium H2O Purifying Cleansing Micellar Solution
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution
Avene Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Micellar Water
Swisse Kakadu Plum Brightening Serum
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask
Antipodes Divine Face Oil
Antipodes Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin-Plumping Serum

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment