Weekly Wrap-Up | eighteen

Sunday, 3 July 2016


The year is officially half over! Now we enter the downhill slope on all postponed new year's resolutions and goals. I know I'm definitely going to be kicking it into full gear to reach all of my beauty collection goals by the end of the year.
What better way to open the second half of 2016 than with a new project! This one is a bit of a twist as it's a Finish 5 by November 5th but for books! Lorraine contacted me to ask if I would like to be involved in a collaborative project pan challenge and I was more than happy to oblige! We'll be reading five books by Bonfire Night and I added the extra challenge of reading five books over 500 pages long. I think it's going to be a really challenging project but I'm very excited to see how everyone else involved does with their goals over the next four months.

I've been trying out some new acids in my skincare routine and I have been loving the results. While 'acid' may sound way too scary to put on your face, glycolic and citric acid have been doing very well to exfoliate and brighten my skin over the last few weeks. These products from John Plunkett and Sephora Collection have slipped very well into my skincare routine and I want to recommend them to you!

Weekly Interest:
I'm investigating a lot of different skincare brands at the moment to try to widen my brand and ingredient experiences. I've written up quite a wish list of products to try in the near future as I turn all my energy into cleansers, moisturisers, and masks. If you have any recommendations, especially for some serums, I would be much obliged! I'm particularly eyeing up products from Arcona and Pai so let me know if you've ever tried anything from them!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment