Project Pan Roulette | Update Six | Video

Saturday, 23 July 2016


In which I show you the progress I've made on my Project Pan Roulette items and then drop a pretty major shake up! I've been talking a lot over the past few months about growing bored and complacent with my projects and losing focus. For my Project Use It Up, I decided to set higher goals and that helped push me to achieve more each month. For this project, I may have jumped into the deep end and made a bit of a mistake! But only time will tell how well I cope with the added pressure. Thanks for watching!

Previously Finished |
MAC product - MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch
Product you've owned for more than a year - Rimmel Scandel'Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black
Scented product -
Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist
Body wash/soap - the Body Shop Shea Soap
Skincare product - Avene Thermal Spring Water and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Product that isn't full-sized - By Terry Hyaluronic Hydrapowder
Product from your most recent haul - MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
Forgotten product - NARS Velvet Lipliner in Waimea
Repurchased product - Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight
Haircare product - John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Shampoo, Conditioner, and Primer
Product from the brand you have the most of - MAC Pigment in Tan
Cream/liquid product - Dr Jartt+ Premium BB Cream
Lipstick - Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist
Cleanser - La Roche-Posay Toleraine Dermocleanser and Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment