Weekly Wrap-Up | sixteen

Sunday, 12 June 2016


I can almost taste the end of my degree! It's two days away and I simply can't wait for the freedom from classes and assignments if only until next year! As a result of the studying, this is another short week of posts but the end is nigh!
Earlier this month I showed you my haul from the Sephora Australia 20% sale where I purchased some exciting new makeup. On Monday I gave a more detailed view of my new eyeshadow palettes: the Zoeva Mixed Metals palette and the Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Quad. Both are quite different additions to my collection but I am loving them.

A change of season has gotten me itching to start a new project so when Lauren (laurenmaebeauty) posted her Finish 13 by Halloween Roulette Edition, I knew I wanted to join in! I've got 13 products to work on before the end of October in a roulette style and, while I have chosen some really difficult products, I could not be more excited to get stuck in!

Weekly Interest
I have rekindled my briefly interrupted love of highlighters and have been eyeing this new release from Urban Decay this week. Whether or not I actually pick it up is still up in the air but it is so pretty to look at, right?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment