Weekly Wrap-Up | thirteen

Sunday, 22 May 2016


I'll be the first to admit that I've had a lax few weeks. Work and university picked up at the same time that I got sick so blogging had to take a back seat unfortunately. But, as per usual, I'm back in the game, ready to make some new content.
For many, many years I have collected (aka hoarded) notebooks and it's taken me ages to work up the courage to use them! Other than just writing in it, there are my suggestions for ways to use notebooks  if you also hoard them like me. I think sometimes, when everything these days is stored in a screen, it can be really nice to return to the pen and page for even the little things like grocery lists.

Yet again, another month has passed and it's time to update my Project Pan Roulette. I've been doing this project for 4 months and progress has definitely slowed down! It looks like a lot of my products will take a few more months use but I'm looking forward to moving some products out!

Weekly Interest
This week is the annual Sydney Writers' Festival and, like every year, I am loving having so many awesome international and local writers walking around and sharing their experience. I've been to a few author panels and can admit I have fallen in love with Ali Cobby Eckermann and Hanya Yanagihara. Very exciting stuff for a little Sydney writer!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment