Weekly Wrap-Up | nine

Sunday, 20 March 2016


It's my birthday week! Or, at least, it was my birthday week. I packed it full of fun and excitement with all of my friends and it was exhausting but great. Now, after that weekly wrap-up, let's swing back to the relevant blog and talk about what was happening on Miss Julziez this week.
I am a very pale-skinned person and sometimes that can make finding makeup products that suit really tricky. I know I'm not the only one so I shared my tips for Makeup for Pale Skin in the hope of avoiding mixing foundations or looking a bit sun-baked with too dark a bronzer.

Then, I decided to try something completely different on the blog and show you my Erin Condren Life Planner. This planner has become such a joy for me this year and I've really loved decorating it and filling it out every week. I've been buying quite a few stickers from Etsy and I shared my most recent Planner Sticker Haul this week.

And back into regular programming, it's been three months since I started my Project Pan Roulette so it was time for Update 2. I'm really loving this project because I'm making some really awesome progress! And nothing feels better than working through beauty products.

How did you spend my birthday week? I hope it was great, whatever it was!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment