My Mecca Cosmetica Wish List

Monday, 28 March 2016


I'm definitely one of those people that makes and maintains a continuous wish list of every product that has struck my interest recently. Right now my list is swerving towards some awesome products from Mecca Cosmetica and I must share my product lust with you!
Stila Aqua Glow Watercolour Blush in Rosewater 
These beauties were released quite a while ago now but I've been eyeing them for absolutely ages. It's an innovative serum/oil like blush texture dispensed through a mesh opening in the jar. It gives a beautiful sheer flush to the cheeks completely different from everything else in my collection. Particularly the colour Rosewater, which is a lovely neutral pink, has caught my interest.

BareMinerals Bare Skin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer
After the success of their Bare Skin Foundation, BareMinerals released a serum concealer in the same range. From what I've tried in store, I love the way the serum blends into the skin and I can only imagine how beautiful this would look under my eyes. And it must be very moisturising with the added skincare benefits!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light
I'm not really a bronzer kind of person but this shimmering, light bronzer looks like just the thing to add shape to my face during my palest winter skin but also add a luminous glow during the summer months. It's a win-win but I should probably cut through my current bronzer collection first before picking up this one.

RMS Eye Polish in Magnetic
I love me some cream products and anything from the awesome organic and natural makeup brand RMS is a must so I've been lusting after this Eye Polish for far too long now. Magnetic is a beautiful taupey-silver which I think will look great as a single shadow look blended all across the lid. One day, I know this will be mine.

ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Shell Shock
Everyone has been talking about the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments for years and years but they're not available in Australia so my eye has wandered to the similar offering from ILIA. Like RMS, ILIA is a great natural makeup brand leading the field in innovative and organic beauty. Shell Shock is a beautiful coral colour that adds just a bit of tint to the lips while packing in the hydration. Perhaps when winter gets harsh, I can finally bite the bullet.

Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation
Like the Aqua Glow Watercolour Blushes, this new foundation release from Stila is an oil/serum foundation mix that's supposed to add a natural but full-coverage finish. I've been using a sample recently and I do believe I'm in love. It's a texture more like the BB creams I love but with a more foundation-y finish. Honestly, it almost feels like nothing on the skin and it's just great, okay?

So, as you can see, I've got a new interest in different and unique textures and some natural beauty products. What are you currently lusting after?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment