Weekly Wrap-Up | six

Sunday, 14 February 2016


We've had a writing and reading heavy week this week! I am very interested in the written word in addition to all things beauty so that part of my life really came to the fore this past week. 
Better late than never, I started this week with my January Wrap-Up & February TBR video where I run through all the books I read in January and all the books I plan on reading in February. I have always read a lot and I get great joy out of sharing and talking to people about what I read. If you also like reading, be sure to leave me a comment!

Another love of mine: planners. This year I purchased my first Erin Condren Life Planner and on Wednesday I showed you how I use it and what I love about it. If you've never stumbled into the online planner community, this might be an eye-opener!

And we closed the week with an update for my Project Pan Roulette. I'm planning on spreading this project out over the course of the year but I'm very excited about the progress I've made so far! This project is a great way to get more use out of neglected products in my collection.

What kind of week did you have this week?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment