Weekly Wrap-Up | seven

Monday, 29 February 2016


After a week off last week, this week I jumped into a few posts I've been planning for a while. I love reading and learning more about ingredients so prepare yourself for some information overload as I share what I've found out with you!
While I don't have oily skin myself, I know plenty of people who do and I enjoy being just as informed about their concerns as my own. Skincare can get really complicated but once you start deciphering the ingredients list, it's not so scary anymore. On Monday I went through the Best Ingredients for Oily Skin to try to shed some light on the situation.

On the other hand, on Wednesday I veered more towards haircare and listed the Ingredients Curlies Should Avoid. I adamantly disagree that curly hair is just like any other hair and I'm here to spread the word!

It wouldn't be a normal week on this blog without some kind of project pan update so for this week I showed you my Pan That Palette 2016 progress. I'm spending the year trying to hit pan in every shade of an eyeshadow palette and I'm still not really sure how it's going to end up!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment