Weekly Wrap-Up | five

Sunday, 7 February 2016


I had so many plans for this week! But sometimes time just gets away from you and I end up pushing posts and videos back indefinitely. You will see all the things you were supposed to see this week, though! Don't you worry!
I did manage to scrape out two posts this week; the first being my handy tip guide for fair women on Getting a Summer Glow (without Bronzer). It can be difficult to achieve a bronze goddess glow when bronzers cast muddy, unnatural tones on your skin so I offered up some alternatives for achieving ethereal perfection.

Then, because it's been about a month since my introduction, I made my first update video for my Project Use It Up 2016. This is where I go through my progress on my January goals and what I want to achieve in February. The project lasts all year and is a great way to focus on products without the time pressure of a project pan.

Did your week work out more to schedule than mine?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment