My Erin Condren Life Planner

Wednesday, 10 February 2016


For many years I have been a planner enthusiast. There is just something about being able to organise your life in little rows and lists that really appeals to me. This year I decided to jump on the huge international bandwagon of the Erin Condren Life Planner. I've been using it for just over a month and I am loving it!
In case you've never stumbled upon this online community, the Erin Condren Life Planner is a globally popular planner/diary from California. It would be a bit difficult to explain the success of this product amongst planner lovers but suffice to say the Life Planner layout hits the perfect balance between being personally customisable and maintaining a uniformity. If you want to learn more, I highly encourage you to browse the website.

I decided to go with the vertical layout where each day is divided, vertically, into three boxes. I prefer looking at my days as a progression of tasks and the vertical layout fulfils my need to make every day a list.


Part of the joy of the Erin Condren for me is the sticker community. If you just search 'erin condren stickers' on Etsy, you will find hundreds of thousands of shops dedicated to making practical and decorative stickers to fit perfectly into the Erin Condren planners. For me, a creative but easily frustrated person, I love how easy it is for me to personalise my planner and turn planning into something relaxing and creative. It's very much like scrapbooking for people without the time or energy to invest in actual scrapbooking.

Basically, this year I stumbled into a brand new online community and hobby that I have fallen in love with. I am still thoroughly enjoying browsing Etsy sticker shops and (yes!) even watching 'Plan with Me' videos! Six months ago, I would never have believed this 2016 me.

Are you part of this planning community? Or have you found a new hobby love recently?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment