Weekly Wrap-Up | two

Sunday, 17 January 2016


This week was a short week here on Miss Julziez because sometimes life just gets in the way of your best-intentioned uploading schedule. Don't worry, though, my missed posts will make an appearance in other weeks ahead!

I got a little bit excited about the MAC Faerie Whispers collection as the concept and promotional material and colour palette were all completely up my alley. I controlled myself and only picked up two things that I shared with you in this post.

Many months ago I splurged on some base products from It Cosmetics and I've only just had the chance to properly trial and review them for you. I've been testing out the Your Skin But Better CC+ SPF 50+ Foundation and the Eyelift in a Tube Concealer/Brightening Duo and, spoiler alert, I really like them. For more thoughts read the review here.

And that's all folks! Hopefully I can pull myself into the swing of things over the next few weeks and keep creating content for you more regularly!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment