Weekly Wrap-Up | one

Sunday, 10 January 2016


We're trying something new on Miss Julziez this year with an additional fourth post every week giving a summary of what you may have missed on the blog over the past week. This is something I'm trialing so feel free to leave comments or suggestions to help me improve!
This week was definitely video heavy as I posted all my end/beginning of year content. I started off with my Project Pan Roulette Introduction. This is a slightly different take on the standard project pan because you randomly draw your selected products out of a hat/jar/container. I drew some really challenging products but I'm very excited to get that year-long project underway.

I read quite a few books in 2015 so I wanted to share my top 10 favourites from the year with you in my Top 10 Books of 2015. Most of these books weren't published in 2015 but I did read them for the first time in that year. If you also love to read, please leave me some of your recommendations from 2015!

And finally we close the week up with my January Beauty Empties. These are all of the products I've finished since I last filmed in empties video in November/December. Unfortunately, I lost my previous empties footage so this is the first empties you've seen in a while!

How did your first full week of January go?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment