New Year, New Blog

Friday, 1 January 2016


I've been running MissJulziez for just over three years and, for much of that time, I've been following the same uploading and posting schedule with approximations of the same content. To be honest, I'm craving a bit of a change. There's no better time like the beginning of a new year to take hold of that cliched 'new me' attitude so that's what I'm going to do!

The first step will be a re-jigging of my posting schedule, which for too long has been Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. I'll now be aiming to post four times a week with new content on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday and a wrap-up post on Sunday for everyone to catch up on what they may have missed from MissJulziez over the week.

Then, I'm looking for some new content. I'm very interested in branching out into more 'face of the day' posts and tutorials. For a beauty blogger, I feel I spend very little time showing you what kind of makeup I wear on my actual face! I'm also looking to experiment with some lifestyle and fashion content. This makes me a little nervous because I don't claim to be any kind of expert in either of those fields but I do have thoughts and experiences I would like to share with you.

And the last part comes down to you! Is there anything you've felt missing or lacking from MissJulziez over the time you've been reading me? I'm looking for any thoughts, comments, questions, or suggestions that would make your content consumption here better than it has been before. I appreciate any and all feedback!

I have absolutely loved running this blog and my youtube channel over the years and I look forward to an exciting year of change and growth!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment