Perfect Pink Pair

Monday, 7 December 2015


Sometimes a lip product combo just works and I can't stop wearing it. I recently stumbled upon my perfect light pink, comfortable summer lip combination and I must share it with you.
I'm not a huge matte lip product person, preferring something a slippy and shiny instead, but a friend recently decluttered her collection of mini Tarte Lip Surgences from the holiday 2014 collection and I've been trying them out happily. My favourite is the colour Cheerful, a matte, mid-toned but still bright pink which is really smooth and comfortable to wear. Unfortunately, this shade was limited to holiday 2014 but I'm hoping someone can find a dupe for it and let me know!

Then, to completely negate the matte finish of the Lip Surgence, I layer the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter in Shade 5 over the top. There's a reason this lip gloss is largely hailed as one of the best on the market. It's smooth and cushiony and so moisturising and comfortable to wear. I love it layered and by itself for an easy, natural glossy finish. This shade is my favourite from the range because it packs the most pigment punch but can still be pretty sheerly applied for just a hint of shine.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter in 5 and Tarte Lip Surgence in Cheerful
It's the kind of lip combo I would wear on an everyday basis, just dashing to the shops or for a summery beach walk. I think I screams easy, breezy summer and I cannot get enough of it.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment