Cream Cheek Lovin'

Wednesday, 23 December 2015


I have been a longtime fan of cream cheek products but recently I have become a little bit obsessed with the dewy, natural look that cream products give to the face. One particular combo I've been loving is the Stila Convertible Colors with the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in Opal. True love, I swear.
Earlier this year I came to the sudden realisation that I don't like matte face products. This was a bit of a shock considering I have always used a powder to set the liquid and cream products on my face. But nowadays I cannot get enough glow on my face.

Many months ago I jumped on the release of the Stila Field of Florals Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette. I love the formulation of these to use as blushes because they blend beautifully but are also very pigmented and can be built up to some serious colour impact. My personal favourites from the palette are Peach Blossom, Gerbera, and Lillium. All the colours in the palette are permanent shades that you can purchase individually which is great if you use one up!

But cream blush doesn't give the amount of glow I'm craving, apparently, because I love layering the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in Opal over the top to make everything shimmer and shine. I haven't seen these in store since I purchased mine but I know they are available on the Sephora Australia website.

I can't get enough. I'm neglecting everything else in my collection and soon I will need help. But for now I'm in love!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment