Finish 13 by Halloween | Finale | Video

Sunday, 8 November 2015


Here's my final update of the Finish 13 by Halloween project pan challenge that I started back in July. I wasn't as successful as I hoped to be with this challenge but I still got some good use out of my products. I completely forgot to mention in the video that I also finished my Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner so that was good!

Let me know if you do project pans or challenges so I can watch your videos and support you!

xx Julia

2 comments

  1. I'm doing a finish by Christmas series! Doing well so far although 3 were mascaras so it was a bit of a cheat haha!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright! We all have different categories of products we need to work on. Good luck with your challenge!

      xx Julia

      Delete