Charlotte Tilbury Wish List

Tuesday, 13 October 2015


Earlier this year the Charlotte Tilbury website began shipping directly to Australia and it only served to heighten my lust for this brand! For many years CT has been hailed as a luxurious, high quality makeup and skincare brand all across the beauty community and it's only a matter of time before I finally fork over the hefty price to purchase my long wish list.

Let's start with the absolute cult product, the Filmstar Bronze and Glow. Widely believed to be one of the best (if not the best) contouring palette on the market, I want to get my hands on this bad boy. It even seems light enough for my pale, pale skin which is another plus. Sometimes you just want to join the club, right? To apply, I'd love to try the Powder & Sculpt Brush. This would be a serious investment at $75 but, who knows? It might be my next holy grail!

Now, for eyes, I have a thing for beautiful eyeshadow and Charlotte Tilbury is speaking my language.  The newest eye release from her are the Eyes to Mesmerise and I am loving the look of the shade Mona Lisa, a smokey purple-brown. But even the classic Luxury Palettes are too good to pass over. The Glamour Muse is a beautiful collection of purple-toned shadows for a truly dramatic look. Because I cannot control my love of eyeshadows, I'd also be sure to add the Colour Chameleons in Amber Haze and Dark Purple to my basket. These are meant to suit brown eyes well but the colours are right up my alley anyway.

To complete my brand new Charlotte Tilbury stash would be the lip products. I can't walk past the Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk. Is it even really a Charlotte Tilbury order without it? But I'd also love to try the much raved about Matte Revolution formulation in Sexy Sienna and Amazing Grace. You can never have too many lipsticks, right?

Maybe one day I'll be real with myself and my bank account and let this dream go, but for now I'm still wishing! What products are you lusting after from Charlotte Tilbury?

xx Julia

4 comments

  1. I love the look of basically all CT products! I'm desperate to get my hands on a Dolce Vita palette - definitely gonna check some of these out for my next splurge though :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? Be sure to post a haul when you do!

      Delete