Review | 360 Deodorant Hotate Spray

Tuesday, 15 September 2015


As we move further and further away from the asbestos-loving days of the 1950s and we become more aware about the effects of the products we use everyday on our bodies and the environment, we're becoming much more interested in more natural products to integrate into our routines. When I was contacted by 360 Deodorant to try their 100% natural deodorising spray, I thought I would give it a shot and let you know if it was anything worthwhile.
This product is made with scallop shell to fight the bacteria that creates offensive odours on clothing, furniture, in the air, pretty much anywhere around the house. The spray itself is completely odourless and is designed to get rid of bad odours in about 5 minutes after spraying.

Unfortunately, I didn't think this product was all that spectacular. It did minimise odour in fabrics that I sprayed it on but not tremendously. I don't know if perhaps this doesn't perform as well as other commercial deodorisers because it doesn't contain the synthetic fragrances that they use to mask the initial odour.

I also had a lot of problems with the nozzle. I found that if I sprayed the product too many times in a row, the nozzle would get clogged and wouldn't dispense the product evenly anymore. I would have to wait and let it sit to clear before I could continue spraying.

360 Deodorant claims that this product can be used as a disinfectant to prevent the spread of a number of harmful diseases but I must say I don't see a whole lot of evidence for that.

That being said, it's the most natural deodoriser I've seen on the market so if that's a particular draw for you, you can check out 360 Deodorant's website here.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment