Repurposing Tough as Taupe

Sunday, 9 August 2015


As you can probably see from the photo, I've been neglecting my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe. I purchased it approximately three years ago and it has dried up quite a bit since then but, since I really don't like wasting product, I've kept it hiding out in my collection, going unused. That is, until recently.
If you own one of these Color Tattoos then you know that they contain quite a bit of product and it's very difficult to get through them before they start going dry. When products are going bad faster than you're using them up, that's when you need to look for other ways to use them to get all your money's worth out of the purchase.

Cherish from prettypistol86 gave me the awesome idea of using Tough as Taupe in my brows like the very popular Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade. Initially, I was a bit skeptical, thinking the product would be too thick or dark. But after my first application, I haven't looked back. It's the perfect dark, cool-toned colour for my brow and I am really loving it. Especially since it means I'm getting more use out of this product before it goes completely dry!

xx Julia

2 comments

  1. Awesome tip! I have this shade too but definitely don't use it as often as my Bad to The Bronze one. Might try this in my brows before it dries up!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works for you, too!

      xx Julia

      Delete