My Perfume Collection

Sunday, 16 August 2015


Perfume is honestly one of those things that I just forget about. I apply it everyday and I love it but when I think about my beauty collection, my fragrances are often overlooked. Today I thought I would give them some love and show you around my perfume collection!
The oldest perfume in my collection was one of my firsts and it holds a silly place in my heart. Love at First Glow by JLo is a simple floral fragrance with middle notes of rose, jasmine, and freesia. I probably bought it because of the pink bottle but I've now had it for many, many years and it's still going strong! I'll probably work to use it up over the summer to clear some room for new fragrances but I would recommend it for people who like light, fruity florals.

I also have a collection of three body mists from Bath and Body Works: Pink Chiffon, Kauai Lei Flower, Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea. I'm currently using Pink Chiffon as my at home fragrance to get some more use out of it before it goes bad. I like these body mists for something easy and light to wear throughout the day on lazy days.

The Vineyard Peach scent from the Body Shop is my favourite body scent of all time so of course I have the body mist. This smells like pure bottled peach juice and I absolutely love it for sunny, summer days. It's exactly the type of fruity scent I like to wear during the warm weather and I'm looking to get heaps of use out of it over the next few months.

My two other perfumes are from Marc Jacobs. I love Marc Jacobs fragrances because they're all quite light and floral which are my scent preferences. I'm currently wearing Honey which is a lovely almost pure honeysuckle scent with a touch of orange blossom and peach. It's a very warm scent and that's why I prefer to wear it during winter or cooler weather. I'm not sure if it's my favourite fragrance but I'll definitely get my full use out of it. On the other hand, Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! is one of my favourite scents so I jumped on the chance to get the Sunsheer Edition when it was released in 2013. It's a lighter, fresher version of Oh Lola! with peony, magnolia, raspberry, and strawberry. It's a beautiful summery, sweet scent with a bit more sophistication than perhaps my body mists have. I will be very sad when this is all gone as I can't purchase a replacement!

What are your favourite fragrances?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment