Winter means new boots

Tuesday, 30 June 2015


When winter eventually rolled around here in Sydney, I found myself in an odd predicament: I didn't own any waterproof, flat, winter shoes that I could wear to uni and around the city. This started a search like nothing else to find just the right new winter boot to add to my shoe wardrobe.

I feel like I went to every brick-and-mortar shoe store in Sydney and couldn't find anything just right. I then turned my attention to online stores and stumbled upon these bad boys. The ASOS Amber Lights Weave Leather Chelsea Boots are exactly what I was looking for: black, simple and ready for everyday wear with a little bit of something else. I love the weave design that amps up the otherwise classic round-toe boot cut.

Once they'd gone on sale, the deal was done and I'm happy to have them in my hot little hands. We're going to have a very lovely winter together.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment