Weekly Makeup Basket | two

Tuesday, 23 June 2015


I'm still working my way through my collection, rotating on a weekly (though sometimes monthly) basis to make sure all of my products receive some regular love. I've switched out my weekly makeup basket again recently and thought I would share the products I'm reaching for at the moment.

Face
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion (PP)
  • Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
  • NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Terre-Neuve
  • NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (PP)
  • Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder (PP)
  • MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Baby Don't Go
  • Stila Field of Florals Convertible Colour Palette
  • Stila Convertile Colour in Poppy
  • Benefit High Beam
Eyes & Brows
  • Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown
  • Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette
  • Dior Holiday Couture Smoky Eye Palette
  • Thin Lizzy Double Ended Eyeliner (PP)
  • Essence Bloom Me Up! Duo Eyeliner (PP)
  • MAC Fluid Line in Phlox Garden
  • Benefit Roller Lash
Lips
  • Essence Lip Liner in Cute Pink (PP)
  • MAC Plumful (PP)
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked (PP)
Products marked with PP are Project Pan products that I'm working to use up before August 18th!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment