Updated Makeup & Skincare Inventory | Video

Sunday, 14 June 2015


As you can probably tell, I've really been re-evaluating my relationship with my makeup and beauty collection over the last few months. I undertook and succeeded on a 100 day beauty spending ban which I've now extended to a 6 month ban. And I also decided to try my hand at a Project Pan. In order to completely come to terms with my beauty collection, I took a makeup and skincare inventory.


For me, this inventory is about getting down to the nitty-gritty numbers of what I currently own and where I eventually want to work towards with my collection. In most categories, I have more products than I want or need so tracking my numbers over the year will help me move in the right direction.

If you also have an inventory, please link it for me!

xx Julia
missjulziez.blogspot.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment