Project Pan | Introduction | Video

Sunday, 7 June 2015


I just finished my 100 day beauty spending ban and have decided to extend it for a total of 6 months. That means that between now and August 18th, I won't be purchasing any beauty products that I haven't completely run out of. 


In order to keep myself a bit more motivated to complete this challenge, I've decided to start a Project Pan. This will be my first documented project pan and I'm really excited to share it with you!

I'll be posting updates every month but please let me know if you want any more information about any of the projects or the 'rules' I've set myself for this project pan.

xx Julia

4 comments

  1. I have to salute you for banning yourself from buying makeup products lol. I try not to buy skincare products until I am nearly there, which I am good at {if you get what I mean :) } but fail fail fail majorly for attempting to not buy any makeups hahaha. Congrats for the effort :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a bit hard here and there but it's really about re-thinking my relationship with makeup. It's now so rewarding to use products up!

      xx Julia

      Delete
  2. Best of luck on your project, I love project pans because you really get full value and it helps you cycle out your makeup before it goes bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I completely agree about project pans. I think they really make me re-think makeup purchasing because I now know how much effort it takes to use up the products I buy!

      xx Julia

      Delete