Pedi Pamper

Thursday, 25 June 2015


While the weather may be getting warmer and I'm not looking to display my tootsies in sandals any time soon, I still like to treat my feet to some pampering on a slow afternoon or during the evening time. Especially as my skin dries out in the cold, it's important to keep your feet moisturised to keep them smooth and hydrated.

If I've got the time, I start with a foot soak. A tub of hot water works wonders on tired, sore feet but if I'm looking for something a bit special, I'll use the Body Shop Peppermint Food Fizzies. They bumble and fizz around your feet to add extra hydration and stimulation to ease sore feet. Then, while my skin's still wet, I use a pumice stone or something similar to scrub off all the dead skin. It's not cute to talk about but it's necessary if you want smooth feet!


I don't often purchase lotions made exclusively for my feet because a normal body or hand lotion will do just fine, but this Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion from the Body Shop is lovely for making your feet feel fresh and moisturised. I especially like applying it right before crawling into bed to give it time to soak in well. If you have to get some things done around the house, just pop some socks on over the top for the same effect.

And lastly, the paint. For my entire life I've almost always had my toenails painted and I don't see that changing anytime soon! Depending on the season and my mood, I'll grab a colour from my collection and swipe a few quick coats on and I'm done! Now my toes couldn't look any better even in the winter chill.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment