Weekly Makeup Basket | one

Tuesday, 28 April 2015


I recently made a post talking about the beauty blogger phenomenon of the Weekly Makeup Basket. I've grown very interested recently in this concept as a way of working through your collection, using up products but also making sure you're still rotating through the rest of your products. Over the past few weeks, I've been making my own weekly makeup baskets that I thought I would now start sharing with you every once in while to let you know what I've got my eye on.
Face
  • Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Brightening Concealer
  • Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer
  • Inglot Freedom System Blush
  • MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Perfect Topping
Brows & Eyes
  • Anastasia Brow Powder in Medium Brown
  • Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
  • Lorac Eye Primer
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
  • Lorac Pro Palette
  • Thin Lizzy Double Ended Eyeliner
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in 19L
  • Essence Bloom Me Up Duo Eyeliner
  • Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Lips
  • NARS Velvet Lip Liner in Waimea
  • MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach
It seems like quite a few products but I'm hoping to use some up and move them out of my collection soon. Do you keep a weekly makeup basket?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment