My Morning Skincare Routine

Sunday, 26 April 2015


Early morning is a hard time of day when I still just want to crawl back into bed. I like to keep my skincare routine light and simple to awaken easily each morning. It's about shaking off the night before and preparing my skin for another day ahead.

If I've got any left over makeup (usually mascara) or sweat from the night before, I run a bit of Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Solution on a cotton pad across my face for a quick cleanse. Then I follow up with the REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser in the shower for a deeper cleanse. I like this cleanser because it's a gentle cream cleanser which isn't too harsh for using everyday, twice a day.


Once I'm out of the shower I spray the Sanctuary Spa Pore Refining Toner all over my face. This toner is good from balancing my skin and tightening up my pores after cleansing. I would recommend it if you have oily or combination skin and need some help keeping it all in check. Once that's dry on my skin I add a layer of Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturising Cream. This is a great, light moisturiser for young skin and I'm really sad to be running out!

Then I head straight into applying my makeup. A quick, easy routine to prepare my skin for another day without anything to harsh or stripping early in the morning.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment