My Favourite Natural Base

Tuesday, 14 April 2015


We all go through stages in our makeup where our preferences change and shift. Right now I can definitely feel myself leaning towards sheerer, more natural finish bases to keep my skin feeling light and airy. This means I've been picking up my NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser a lot more regularly recently.

This product is your classic tinted moisturiser providing a little bit of colour and coverage to even out your base while also adding a bit moisture to the skin. The finish is a very natural satin, not too dewy or oily looking at all. If you want something a bit more matte, just add some powder and it'll last all day. It's very easy to apply and blend just with your fingers. There's quite a good shade range with them all leaning a bit more neutral or yellow than pink overall.


It's such a beautiful, lightweight product that I'm really loving using right now. Even though the product is a little pricy, I think it's worth it to have such a lovely finish and easy to wear base. Have you given the Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser a try before?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment