February Beauty Favourites

Tuesday, 3 March 2015


We have officially entered my birthday month! But before we start the celebrations, let's look back on the past month of beauty to see what I was loving throughout February.

As winter approaches, I need to start getting my skin prepared for dry days ahead. It seems my hands have already started drying out so I've been getting a lot of use out of my the Body Shop Hand Creams. They smell really fantastic and don't leave a sticky residue on the skin. I keep one in my bag and one beside my bed to make sure I'm always moisturising those hands. For my face I've been loving the Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturising Cream. It's a thick product that takes a minute to sink in but a little goes a long way and that's what I love about it.

My love for the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser that blossomed in January has continued into February. It gives a light, natural coverage that is just enough to even everything out and keep my looking healthy. I'm loving light bases and think I will continue to into wintertime. Over top of that I've been using the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak. They're beautiful colours that work really well with each other. If I've been reaching for another blush it's been NARS Luster to give me a bronzy-glowy cheek in the dying days of summer.

I've also been going crazy for the Tarte Butter Lipstick in Watermelon. I think I heard Estee talking about this lipstick months ago and when I swatched it in Sephora, it had to be mine. It's an easy, sheer but bright pink that I think really brightens up my complexion and adds a bit of something extra to the everyday.

What have you been loving this month?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment