Exercising for Cheap

Tuesday, 24 March 2015


I'm a simple student who just doesn't have the funds for an expensive gym membership or training sessions of any kind. But, I also just had an incredibly indulgent summer holiday so I'm on the look-out for inexpensive exercise options. Here are my tips if you're in a similar situation:



1. Be creative with your equipment and take advantage of what you've got lying around (chairs, stairs, heavy groceries, etc.)

2. Find ways to work more exercise into the everyday by taking the stairs, cycling instead of driving, parking further away than usual

3. Use Youtube workout videos instead of expensive classes

4. Download a fitness app

5. If you're a student, take advantage of the opportunities available on campus through the union or societies

Do you have any tips for exercising for cheap?

xx Julia

2 comments

  1. This is a brilliant post. I'm a student myself and lack both the funds and time to go to a gym. Im always on the lookout for new/cheap/easy exercise. So thank you 😊😊

    www.amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem! A lot of us are in that boat so I'm glad I could help!

      xx Julia

      Delete