Skincare | Spain Hauls

Sunday, 22 February 2015


So, you saw my huge fashion and makeup hauls and I'm here to bring you the last one: skincare. The thing about Europe is that every country is closer to France than Australia and therefore have much better and cheaper selections of French skincare. Hence, that's what comprises the majority of my haul but there are a few other bits thrown in.

1. Bioderma Sensibio H2O
While Bioderma has reached the shores of Australia, I simply can't pay what Priceline demands. As a result, I came home with 500mL to hold me over for as long as possible. This stuff is great for removing makeup and I recommend it for sure.

2. the Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Lotion
This limited edition scent is my all time favourite from the Body Shop and it sold out incredibly quickly when it was re-released here last year. To my great surprise, there were heaps of products with this scent still available in Spain so I grabbed another body lotion to bulk up my collection.

3. Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturising Cream
I've never tried Caudalie so I'm excited to give this cream a try. It's recommended for young skin and I'm hoping it'll be nice and lightweight for the remainder of summer.

4. Nuxe Reve de Miel
I was starting to feel like a fraud beauty blogger for never having tried this cult lip balm but I finally grabbed one of the 20th anniversary editions in the green packaging. I haven't tried it but I love the lemon-honey scent and look forward to dipping my finger in!

5. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Another cult product. This one I scoffed at for a little while as one of those water-in-a-bottle products but then I gave it a sniff. It smells absolutely amazing. I took it on the plane like some bloggers recommended and it really made a difference in the 25+ hours of travel from Spain to Australia.

6. Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum
After a wonderful chat with the pharmacist about the benefits of oils vs serums, I decided to pick up this moisturising serum for a bit of try.

7. the Body Shop Mandarin Hand Cream
I love these hand creams and this scent isn't available in Australia. It's fresh and fruity and will be great to pull out of my bag over the summer.

8. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
I've heard enough rave reviews of this oil to finally pick it up at a discounted price overseas. I don't really need the hydration during the summer months but I am really looking forward to putting this bad boy to use when winter rolls around.

This brings an end to my Spain hauls, I hope you enjoyed! I'm very excited about all the products I picked up. If you want any more information about specific products, let me know.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment