Makeup | Spain Hauls

Thursday, 19 February 2015


Let's just say, I went a little bit crazy makeup shopping in Spain. In my defence, a lot of these are currently unavailable for purchase within Australia, and the rest are far cheaper overseas. Either way, I had a great time picking up some very exciting bits and I want to tell you about them!


1. the Balm Balmsai Eyeshadow Palette

I've never been particularly interested in this palette before I picked it up in store and fell in love with the combination of neutral and blue/purple shades. It comes with eyebrow arch templates that I will assuredly never use but the thought is nice!

2. Urban Decay the Naked 2 Basics
I got sick of seeing American bloggers talk about this bad boy. As soon as I walked into Spanish Sephora, this palette was in my basket because I absolutely adore these cool-toned matte shadows and I cannot wait to get a lot of use out of them.

3. Urban Decay the Naked Flushed in Streak
A much raved about face palette that I could not wait to get my hands on. A light bronzer, pink-champagne highlighter, and pink-coral blush all together in a wonderfully compact palette.

4. Kiko Water Shadows in 212 and 225
After Sharon from sharonthemakeupartist raved about the Kiko Water Shadows, I had to pick some up for myself. They're great wet-use shadows and aren't the colours fantastic? I thought I'd get something a bit out of the ordinary to keep my collection interesting.

5. Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette
One of the most talked about products from a very good quality affordable brand, as soon as I saw it on the shelf, I grabbed it. A lovely mix of warm neutrals and a MAC Club dupe, I'm really excited to give this brand a try.

6. Skin 79 Super BB
When given the chance to try the original blemish balm, I couldn't pass it up. I chose the pink package because I honestly couldn't tell a lot of difference between each colour. I'm still excited to see what all the hype is about!

7. MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Perfect Topping
This was an impulse purchase, for sure. But I swatched it and it was limited edition and what else can I say? It's a lovely peachy-golden highlight and my first MSF so good things are in store. I'm also probably the only person who likes the new MAC powder packaging but what can you do?

And there you have it! My huge collection of new Spanish makeup to try out and fall in love with.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment