A Perfect Palette

Sunday, 1 February 2015


Is the search for the perfect eyeshadow palette ever over? I think this time it is. We all encounter that point in our beauty collection when we notice a serious pattern in our buying. For me, I recently realised I have a bit of an obsession with buying taupe eyeshadows and, fortunately, this has led to the purchase of the perfect palette.

The Dior Holiday Couture Collection Smokey Eye Palette is a beautiful quad with all the colours necessary for easy or more smokey eye looks. The highlight shade is a frosty white with a multi-colour sparkle that draws all attention to the inner corner and brightens wonderfully. I use the glittery shade across the lid because it's a lovely mix of silver and gold for an almost neutral shade with something a bit extra. The dark brown adds depth to the outer corner and the lighter brown is a nice blending shade for the crease. You could also use the dark brown for a smokey liner. All bases are covered with these creamy, pigmented shades.

I honestly adore this palette and know I will get infinite use out of it. For my first Dior purchase, I couldn't be happier. Did you pick anything fantastic up from the holiday sets?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment