Top Five Face Brushes

Thursday, 29 January 2015


We don't talk enough about brushes here but they're half of the battle of applying your makeup beautifully and well. Unfortunately, there are so many choices available, it can be overwhelming and difficult to choose the best ones. If you're looking to build up your brush collection, these are my top five face brushes.

1. For buffing in liquid foundation: a kabuki
I recommend: Sigma Flat Kabuki F80 or Round Kabuki F82 

2. For applying face powder: a large fluffy brush
I recommend: Furless Bamboo Powder Brush

3. For applying blush or contour: an small angled brush
I recommend: Furless Bamboo Angled Blush Brush

4. For precise blush or highlight: a small tapered brush
I recommend: Hakuhodo Yachiyo Tapered Kabuki Brush

5. For cream product application: a stippling brush
I recommend: Bdellium Tools 953; Furless PPF3

What are your face brush recommendations?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment