Vampy Holiday Lips

Tuesday, 9 December 2014


You hear it all the time in the beauty community: you can't wait until a season starts so you can start wearing certain colours again. As though there's a set of shades and textures assigned to each season, like dressing for the weather. For a little while, I thought I agreed, but then I saw some ladies rocking a killer dark lip and I didn't want to wait until winter!

The holiday season is approaching and all I want to do is go bold and pull out my darkest lip shade: MAC Sin. It's a beautiful deep red-brown that makes your teeth look whiter, your smile wider, and the night brighter. There's nothing quite like the feeling of a great lip colour and it's exactly how I want to feel at all my upcoming holiday parties.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment