Tag | 20 Facts

Tuesday, 2 December 2014


I was tagged by Victoria from Lipstick and Lightplay to do the 20 Facts Tag. It's a very straight-forward tag where you list twenty facts about yourself and then tag twenty people! I think it's a nice way to get to know bloggers a little bit better and hopefully you enjoy finding out some things about me!

1. I have a twin brother
2. I'm a writer and poet
3. I read like crazy all the time
4. Bunnies are my favourite animals and I hope to own one someday
5. My three biggest passions are books, makeup, and theatre
6. I grew up in Washington state, USA
7. My favourite ice cream flavour is vanilla
8. I'm writing this with one of the worst sunburns I've had in a long time
9. My favourite sport is tennis
10. I adore art deco design
11. I often think I was born in the wrong century
12. When I get stressed, I bake
13. I don't know how to drive
14. I hope to go into academia when I graduate
15. My favourite tv shows are Gilmore Girls and Mad Men
16. I'm a Pisces
17. I have a collection of old keys
18. I speak Spanish
19. My favourite movies are 80s cult films
20. I always carry a book and notebook with me

Now time to tag some people!

Andrew James, Beauty and the Boy
Laura, Laurzrah
Sophie, Born to Buy
Abigail, Shrinking Wallet

Thanks for reading!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment