November Favourites

Thursday, 27 November 2014


After a bit of a Negative Nancy post on Tuesday it's nice to regain some positivity with my November favourites. This month is exam month for me at university so I haven't been mixing it up too much beauty wise. But I have compiled some beauty and non-beauty products that I've been using a lot of this past month that I want to share with you.

As the weather starts to warm I've been switching up my skincare routine and using a few lighter products. From Origins I've been using two much raved about products and I can now completely understand the hype. The GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser is a lovely gel-like moisturiser that gives a light boost of hydration to my skin with the added kick of a beautiful citrusy scent. I've also been loving the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. This gives a wonderful surge of moisture to your skin in an overnight treatment. You can read my first impressions here.

For makeup I've been keeping everything really simple for day to day. I've been reaching a lot of the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint because, while it's not my favourite foundation, it gives an easy layer of coverage that I can apply with my fingers without any fuss. It makes getting ready in the morning a no hassle affair. You can read my full review here. This month I discovered the new Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour. I picked up the colour Surreal and I am seriously impressed with the wear with this! It is easily one of the most long wearing nail colour I've ever used and without any of the process of using a gel polish. I'm hoping to pick up some more colours from this range in future.


For a bit of something different I thought I would throw in two of my non-beauty favourites for the month of November. Taylor Swift released her new album 1989 this month and everyone has been going crazy for it! I must say it's my favourite release from her so far with my favourite songs being Blank Space and Out of the Woods. When I'm not singling along to that I'm studying snuggled up in my room. To add a bit of ambiance I've been burning the vanilla candle from Be Enlightened. They're a Sydney based company that makes great candles in a myriad of scents. This one smells just like vanilla cookies and I love it! Check out their website here.

What have you been loving in November?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment