Current Lip Combo Love

Sunday, 9 November 2014


I think we all love mixing and matching our lip products to find the perfect layering combination. I've been on the hunt recently for something to keep me feeling fresh and fierce throughout the springtime and I think I've finally got it.

The blogging community went crazy with the release of the NARS Audacious Lipstick collection: 40 beautifully pigmented, creamy lipsticks in every colour you could possibly imagine! After having a browse and try-on, I chose the colour Catherine to join my collection. A creamy, orange-peach colour, this just brightens up my whole complexion and suits my colouring to a T. It is so comfortable to wear, leaving a semi-matte finish that doesn't feel dry at all. You can see from the photo how much I've been loving it!

To add a bit of shine, I've been layering the MAC Cremesheen Glass in Dynasty at Dusk over the top. A pink-coral with golden shimmer, this is perfect for perking up a look and adding a bit of glossiness. I love a good lipgloss in warmer months and I think this has become my go-to.

Together, I love the pink-orange-peach look it gives to my lips. It's light and bright and perfect for everyday.

What have you been wearing on your lips lately?

xx Julia

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So interested in trying these lipsticks, definitely have to get myself to a Nars counter soon! Love this photo by the way x

    http://www.helloelibeth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate that :3

      Delete