A New Frontier

Tuesday, 4 November 2014


We did it! I challenged myself to blog every day in October in an attempt to boost my motivation and creativity after becoming dissatisfied with my blog's quality and it happened! I want to thank everyone who has been keeping up with my posts and those that have found me throughout the last month, I hope you stick around! Now, heading into the future, I have some plans and wanted to start the discussion with you because my blog is a place for you and me to share.

Coming up with a month's worth of post ideas was tough and I did require a bit of help along the way. Then turning those ideas into blog posts with great information and appropriate photos took a lot out of me while balancing it with the rest of my responsibilities. Don't get me wrong! I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and I still love the whole blogging process but heading into November, I've got a lot of responsibilities on my plate including a whole heap of end of semester exams.

With that in mind, I'm hoping to achieve a more pared-down regular upload schedule throughout November and the summer months. Many bloggers and readers seem to like the three day/week schedule so I'm aiming for that, as well. My new upload dates are scheduled to be Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday every week with a few extra uploads when I have the ideas!

I would like to thank you all again for keeping up with the blog and engaging with my posts across social media. If you're interested in following me anywhere, all of my links are in the sidebar. I've had a really great month and hope to continue this feeling for the rest of summer!

If you happened to miss any of my posts in October, I've compiled a list for you to catch up with below:


There you go! We made it and I'm very proud of us. I'm also looking forward to some exciting summertime posts in the upcoming months.

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment