Everyday Eye | three

Tuesday, 21 October 2014


The third instalment in my Everyday Eye series is an eye look that I think I'm going to be wearing almost non-stop this summer. It's light and easy and gives just enough brightness to my eyes for my liking. The champagne-bronze tones would also suit a blue-eyed person quite nicely but I still like the look on my brown eyes!

First I prime my lids with a layer of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. This shimmery, champagne cream shadow is perfect to go under almost any eye look. Then I layer a good amount of NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia. This can be used both wet and dry but so far I'm enjoying the sparkly bronze look I get when using it dry. To blend into the crease I add a bit of Taupe from the Lorac Pro Palette but any matte camel-taupe-like colour will suit fine. Finally, a dab of Nude into the inner corner brightens and lightens one of the darkest parts of the eyes.

For liner I use the Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black to define the upper lash line. Rimmel Scandel'Eyes Kohl Kajal Eye Liner in Nude brightens up the waterline and gives the appearance of wider, my awake eyes. Then some Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 19L smudged under the lower lash line adds a bit of smokiness without being too dark or heavy.

Finish the look off with Make Up For Ever Smokey Extravagant Mascara and you're done! Any easy, light bronzy-champagne look for summer. What eye look are you going to be rocking in the warmer months?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment