IMATS Wishlist | 2014

Friday, 19 September 2014


Every year in September the International Makeup Artist Trade Show comes to Sydney and showers us with discounted cosmetics, makeup demonstrations, and competitions. This year, just like that, I'm very excited to be attending and have compiled a bit of a wishlist to hit while I'm there for the day.


1. MAC Pro Eyeshadow Refills -

Last year I picked up the 15 pan MAC eyeshadow palette and this year I'd like to add a few more shades to it. I love the quality of most of MAC's eyeshadows and I love being able to fit my favourite colours into a customised palette. I can imagine only needing this when travelling and just generally getting a lot of use out of a palette I made myself. Some particular shades I'm hoping to get my hands on are Sketch, Sumptuous Olive, and Quarry.

2. Inglot Freedom System Blush Inserts -

Just like my MAC eyeshadow palette, I have an Inglot Freedom System Blush Palette looking for two more inserts. I've got a beautiful matte peach and a matte hot pink so this year I'll lean towards a red or perhaps a berry shade. Something a bit more neutral to complement the other two. These Inglot blushes are the most pigmented I've ever found and they are absolutely beautiful to blend. Plus the magnetic packaging is so easy to use.

3. Sugarpill Heart Breaker Palette -

This is one of the most beautiful collections of bright eyeshadows that I've ever come across. The blues, green, and purple look fantastic and I cannot wait to give them a swatch, for sure. I have only heard good things about Sugarpill and am excited to give their range a bit of a browse in person.

Who knows whether these are the only things I'll pick up but you can be absolutely sure they're not the only things I'll be looking at! IMATS is such an exciting time for makeup lovers. I'm also looking forward to see some amazing demonstrations and maybe pick up some tips and tricks to try out on myself.

Will I be seeing any of your there on Saturday?

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment