Review | Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Indigo

Friday, 11 July 2014

I feel like I've just been talking non-stop about this product on my blog recently but that's because it's just been exactly what I needed to perk my makeup wardrobe up after a few weeks of a slump.

This is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in the shade Indigo. I'd heard of these liners well before Estee from essiebutton started raving about her navy eyeliner craze but seeing her rocking it was enough for me to want to give it a go!

Firstly, I'll say I love the colour. It's deep and dark enough to define the eyes but enough of a not-black colour to really pop and add some interest. I don't know why it took me so long to start using blue liner but I am so glad the day has come!

I've been using it for a few weeks and, I must say, I'm still finding the applicator a bit tricky to figure out. I'm probably just far too used to the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner which makes application so incredibly easy that I think all liners will be the same. Unfortunately, they are not. The Stila liner tip is very stiff felt which makes it difficult to shape to the lash line. Also, the product doesn't flow evenly and often doesn't flow into the tip at all making precision application almost impossible at times. I'm trying to work around it but if you have any tips, please share them with me!

Even with the difficulty in application, the colour and the fact that it really does last all day is enough for me. For my first Stila product, I'm quite happy!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment