Review | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat

Wednesday, 11 June 2014


I was eyeing these blushes as soon as the American beauty bloggers started talking about them. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes are just the most beautiful marbled powders with a mixture of a highly pigmented colour and one of their much-raved-about Ambient Lighting powders. The one that stood out the most and had me waiting months to snatch up was Diffused Heat.

Diffused Heat is a pink-coral marbled with a very light champagne colour. When mixed together it gives a wonderful pinky blush colour that just brightens up the face like nothing else. What I love about these products is they are so fine that when applied they need almost no blending. It looks as though you really are blushing with a natural, healthy, glowing flush. This shade also has some glitter to add a bit of sparkle but I wouldn't say it stands out on the cheeks.

I am completely smitten and will more than likely be returning to Mecca Cosmetica to pick up another shade or two. If it wasn't for the hefty price tag, I'd have them all right now!

xx Julia

2 comments